In September of 2016, the Foundation Board of Directors participated in a strategic planning retreat. Here are the Five Strategies managed by Five Task Forces to ensure that the Foundation will continue to improve, surpass donor member expectations and achieve measurable goals on behalf of the school and those we serve:
- 5,000 Active Donors: Engage alumni in lifelong, sustaining philanthropy and volunteer service to the Foundation and BRHS.
- Five Million Dollars: Implement a well-planned and executed annual giving program; employ other development methods to raise $5 million dollars
- A Gold Standard High School: Work with staff and faculty in creating a school whose programs and learning experiences mirror that of nationally and internationally top ranked schools.
- Bulldog Pride Culture: Promote a family-oriented, lifelong connection to BRHS among alumni and other identified stakeholders.
- Marketing and Branding: Unite the BRHS Foundation’s public presence, messaging and marketing materials with that of BRHS to communicate a concise vision and create continuity among leadership, school and Foundation staff.
We are committed to actively implementing every aspect of the plan and have already accomplished some of the objectives within each Task Force. This is not a strategic plan that will gather dust on a shelf, rest assured!
Alumni Database – PCI Directory Project
One of the key strategies of the plan is to update our alumni database; an alumni foundation is only as strong as its active, committed members. We have momentum on that front via the PCI directory project. Thanks to all who have responded by calling to update your information. Another round of emails and cards have been sent, so please take the time to respond.